A Reminder About Uniform
The school holidays are an ideal time to ensure your children’s uniform is all up-to-date and NAMED! Once again, I would like to remind you all, that the black fleecy top is part of the sports uniform only and is not to be worn in conjunction with the school uniform. The current hoodie, old jumper or new pattern jumper and rugby top may be worn as an outer-most item. The Bounty Shop also stock the new winter pinafore which may be worn from next term. Here are a few Dos and Don’ts - regarding uniform:
- Black leather school shoes are the required shoes for school. Fashion labelled black sports shoes, will not be accepted
- A mixing of old and new uniform must not be worn
- Tights are not be worn with the summer dress
- The black fleecy is a sports uniform item only
- Old production tops (Honk Jr etc.) are not part of the school uniform
- Hair accessories/ribbons must match the colour-way of the uniform (taupe, green, white, navy) Only school socks are to be worn.