apART – Woodleigh School Arts Festival 2020
Melbourne's COVID lockdown hasn't stopped Woodleigh from delivering a full program of Arts Festival events and celebrations!
Check out the list below and BOOK NOW!
This selection of performances will focus on the creative work produced by the Class of 2020.
Music, Drama, Media Studies, Art, Viscom & Product Design Technology work – all live-streamed to you from the Senior Campus Hall.
The Woodleigh Arts Festival is an opportunity for our school to explore and celebrate creativity and the Arts. Please register below to receive the live-stream link and celebrate the creativity of our students on Sunday 18 October.
Please note: Only one ticket is required per household.BOOK ARTS FESTIVAL SHOWCASE TICKETS HERE
The following guidelines apply to all participants. Please read carefully:
- Drawing is okay, iPads are okay.
- Cameras for participants must remain on.
- While the model is posing microphones should be on mute
- Please ensure that your screen is not seen by passers-by/members of your household.
- The moderator may remove any person from the group without notice if they believe they are not acting in a way conducive to the pursuit of art.
- Photos and/or screenshots of the model are strictly prohibited.
- Moderator will do timing and will announce one minute before the end.
- During breaks, you will be encouraged to share your artwork among the group.
- The model will take a break after each 20-minute block of posing and will let us know when they are ready to start again.
Please note: Only one ticket is required per household.BOOK LIFE DRAWING TICKETS HERE
A zoom-hosted panel discussion with working artists, performers and creatives, from Melbourne and beyond.
Featuring: Tara Minton, Larissa MacFarlane, Emily Goddard, Mark Dickinson and Andrew Aronowicz. Moderated by our very own Bryn Bowen.
Please note: Only one ticket is required per household.BOOK Q&A TICKETS HERE
Enjoy the live-stream of short films produced by Year 12 Media students from the comfort of home.
Please note: Only one ticket is required per household.BOOK FILM NIGHT TICKETS HERE