School Sport Victoria Team Online Registration Process
12 Years and Under
Registration to trial for AFL, Netball, Soccer, Hockey, Cricket, Rugby, and Basketball for Victorian State Team Trials are now open. The SSV website www.ssv.vic.edu.au provides essential information and a video on the process and application forms and must be visited.
Key points include:
- Parents must consult with their Sports Teacher/Coordinator at the school to ensure their child has a high skill level to attend a trial.
- These trials are to make a VICTORIAN STATE TEAM; it is not a 'come and try day.'
- Your child's teachers must decide on your child's capability of representing their school at a state level before registering online.
- This discussion with the school Sports Teacher is necessary. All students MUST get the Sports Teacher/Coordinator and the Principal signature on their registration form before attending a trial.
- The Eventbrite ticket, application form signed by the Principal and Sport Teacher/Coordinator, and proof of payment must be handed to the Division Trial Coordinator on the trial's day.
- Applicants will be notified of arrangements for the Peninsula Division trial once registrations have closed.