STRICT SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR CONTRACT BUS TRAVEL
To ensure the safest return for our students, Driver Bus Lines with Woodleigh School have developed a safe travelling policy.
- Students must follow the following protocols when travelling on school contract buses.
- Strict health guidelines: do not travel if you display any symptoms or feel unwell.
- Students from Year 7 onwards will be required to wear masks correctly (the mask must cover both the nose and mouth) and not removed.
- Students are to distance if possible on the bus. ie: if the bus is half full, students spread out and not sit next to each other.
- Where possible students to apply social distancing and avoiding close contact.
- Where possible students carry personal sanitiser and sanitise hands before boarding vehicles. Sanitiser will also be placed around the school.
- Social distancing at bus stops to be maintained as far as possible.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on vehicles. No Litter to be left on vehicles.
- Students will not be able to sit in the front row of seats closest to the Bus Driver (these will be taped off and not used)