Application for Enrolment
An Application for Enrolment form may be submitted at any time. The application is not binding, and enables your son or daughter’s name to be placed on the waiting list for the appropriate year and level.
No place is guaranteed until after interview and a Letter of Offer received by you and the Terms of Business and Student Entry Fee returned to the School. The application form must be accompanied by a payment of $100.00.
Student Entry Fee
A Student Entry Fee is payable prior to the commencement of each child at Woodleigh School. No place is considered reserved until the non-refundable Student Entry Fee is paid.
Entry to the School is available only to children with reserved places. A reservation will not be confirmed until a written offer of a place is made by the School and the Student Entry Fee has been paid.
The Student Entry Fee is a non-refundable amount of $900.00.
Woodleigh School Fees for 2020
3 Year Old
4 Year Old
3 Year Old
4 Year Old
|YEAR LEVEL||TUITION FEE||CONSOLIDATED CHARGE|
* The Tuition Fee and Consolidated Charge for year levels 3-Year-Old ECC to Year 11 will be charged in four (4) equal instalments (January, April, July, September) and Year 12 in three (3) equal instalments (January, April, July). Fee statements will be sent out two weeks before the commencement of each term.
A Building Levy of $675.00 per family will be charged in four (4) equal instalments.
- Tuition Fees for each academic year will be set by the School Board and notified to parents in the preceding year.
- The School Board reserves the right to alter Tuition Fees and Consolidated Charges during the course of the academic year. Any such increase shall come into effect 28 days after written notification of any such increase has been provided to parents.
- Further accounts will be issued during each year for costs and incidental charges that accrue during the course of each term, for example, costs associated with the Activities Program, Activities Weeks, Camps, and some other elective programs.
- ECC Minimbah Campus: The 4 Year Old program operates four days per week (currently Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm).
- The 3 Year Old program operates two days per week (currently Thursday and Friday, 9am to 3pm).
- ECC Penbank Campus: The 4 Year Old program operates three days per week (currently Tuesday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm).
- The 3 Year Old program operates two days per week (currently Monday and Friday, 9am to 3pm).
- Children commencing during term will be charged on a pro-rata basis for tuition only. The Consolidated Charge and Building Levy will be charged at the term rate.
- Sibling discounts: A reduction of 5% is given on Tuition Fees for the second child, 25% for the third child and 50% for the fourth and subsequent children who are at the School at the same time.
- A full term’s notice of withdrawal from the School is required, otherwise a term’s fees will be charged in lieu of such notice.
Payment of Fees
Fee accounts must be paid by one of the following methods:
- Prepaid Yearly Tuition Fees - A discount of 2.5% is granted to any family wishing to pay the year’s tuition in one instalment. This payment is due for payment prior to Friday 13 December 2019. Please contact the Finance Office to organise the relevant paperwork.
- Payment in full within 14 days of the issue of the account. This payment may be made by BPAY, credit card or cheque.
- By eleven monthly payments (February to December) either by direct debit authority from your credit card or bank account, processed on the 15th day of each month. If you wish to pay your account monthly, please contact the Finance Office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (03) 5971 6100. Applications must be received by Friday 17 January 2020.
Books and Stationery
Students at Woodleigh will be expected to purchase some of their basic textbooks and all of their stationery requirements, using booklists prepared by the School.